Friday, July 27, 2012

Adventures In Strollerland: My Review of the Uppababy G-Luxe


My first stroller was purchased from Walmart. After a trip to the mall, I quickly realized that my stroller didn’t look as modern and designer as the other strollers cruising through the mall. I’m  The UPPAbaby G-Luxe by UPPAbaby is the latest addition in the designer stroller arena. But the G-Luxe is lightweight and more portable.

The UPPAbaby G-Luxe offers:

  • Reclines 120 degrees back which was perfect for more sleeping son
  • It stands when folded which works well in the airport or when traveling
  • All folding is triggered by hand. You don’t need to use your foot to press on pedals like its some kind of vacuum. This makes it super-easy to collapse.
  • The aluminum frame has a shoulder strap which makes it super easy to carry
  • The stroller is lightweight - about 10 pounds
  • The wheels are more shock absorbing and bigger
  • The UPPAbaby G-luxe stroller handles are taller which kept me from having to hunch over and took stress off of my back.
  • The cup holder is also removable for ease of cleaning

Overall I give the UPPAbaby G-Luxe a 3 out of 5 Stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More